"This was the best presentation I have seen in my 22 years in teaching."
- Benny Perrino, Teacher, Halton District School Board
"I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dynamic, inspirational speaker."
- Aldo Petrucci, Principal, Toronto District School Board
"The MOST dynamic speaker I’ve yet to see! Anthony is entertaining, engaging and relatable."
- Antonella Kalaitzis, Guidance Counselor, Peel District School Board
“He is by far the best speaker I have heard in years.”
- Frank Dallacorte, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
UPBEAT and ENTERTAINING
presentations that campers love!
Anthony has one presentation for campers
and another for camp leaders, counsellors, and LIT’s:
“BUILDING A POSITIVE CULTURE AT CAMP”
Every student plays a role in making their camp a safe and welcoming place. In this engaging and lively presentation, Anthony gives campers actionable strategies for building a POSITIVE CULTURE at camp.
- EMPOWERS BYSTANDERS with practical steps they can take when they see someone being bullied
- Helps campers understand the difference between BULLYING and CONFLICT
- Shows campers the damage that SOCIAL BULLYING (gossip, rumours and drama between campers) has on the whole camp culture
FOR CAMP LEADERS:
”CREATING A CAMP WHERE KIDS CAN THRIVE!”
Anthony inspires Leaders to make camp an unforgettable experience for kids. If every leader remembers back to the caring adult who made a difference in their own lives, they can become the leader that makes a difference in the lives of these campers!
- How to CONNECT with reserved kids and get them PLUGGED INTO camp life
- Helps leaders understand the difference between BULLYING and CONFLICT
- How to keep the joy of camp alive when you’re in the middle of black flies and bad food and cold showers and complaining kids ;-)