"This was the best presentation I have seen in my 22 years in teaching."
- Benny Perrino, Teacher, Halton District School Board
"The students said you were the most charismatic speaker they have ever heard."
- Carol Evans, Guidance Counselor, Toronto District School Board
"The audience chanted along, believed what he was saying, and really understood the message."
- Manny Makris, Instructor, CDI College Toronto
"When Anthony McLean speaks in an assembly of 1500 students
they are totally engaged in every word that he says."
- Dan Zaroski, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
"The MOST dynamic speaker I’ve yet to see! Anthony is entertaining, engaging and relatable."
- Antonella Kalaitzis, Guidance Counselor, Peel District School Board
“He is by far the best speaker I have heard in years.”
- Frank Dallacorte, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
UPBEAT and ENTERTAINING
presentations that students love!
Anthony uses HIP-HOP MUSIC and STAND-UP COMEDY to deliver
practical lessons on these THREE topics:
1. CAREER PREP
This is an INSPIRING and ENERGETIC presentation that empowers students to enter the marketplace with three indispensable job skills: a positive attitude, a teamwork mentality, and an “ADD VALUE” work ethic.
- Helps students understand the importance of having a POSITIVE ATTITUDE at work
- Shows students that building your NETWORK is all about ADDING VALUE to people
- Drives home the importance of RESPECTING EVERYONE at work — from the custodian to the CEO
2. INCLUSIVITY — BETTER THAN DIVERSITY
Anthony delivers an unforgettable message about RESPECTING DIFFERENCES and creating an INCLUSIVE CLIMATE for all.
- Challenges students to RESPECT and VALUE those with a different race, ability, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation
- Helps students to create a culture of INCLUSIVITY
- Challenges students to think critically about UNCONSCIOUS BIASES
Watch a clip from the presentation:
3. MENTAL HEALTH
In this upbeat and entertaining presentation, Anthony BREAKS THE STIGMA around mental health and offers students positive coping skills for stress and anxiety.
- Equips students with PRACTICAL STRATEGIES they can use to manage stress and anxiety
- Helps students understand the impact their PHYSICAL HEALTH (exercise, nutrition, and adequate sleep) has on their mental health
- Encourages students to REACH OUT FOR HELP when they need it
- Challenges students to think critically about SOCIAL MEDIA and its impact on their mental well being