Bullying, Conflict & Social Media - 90 minutes
Our job as parents is to raise confident, self-reliant kids and teens who can navigate their way through the adult world.
We will cover everything from how to handle a crisis, when to coach and when to listen, how to get reluctant teens to talk about their problems, how to mend strained relationships and more. Parents will learn how to give their kids practical strategies for dealing with bullies and understand the difference between bullying and normal childhood conflict.
- How to support a teen through a crisis
- How to hand responsibility over to our kids/teens so they are ready for the real world
- How to set healthy boundaries for being online
- What to do if your child is being bullied or if your child is a bully
- The right (and wrong) was to communicate concerns to the school
*This presentation has mature content and is not intended for children. Anthony gives real-life examples and will show clips of video games that may be inappropriate for younger kids.