"Anthony McLean would be an asset to any school community or any parent community.
I would highly recommend him."
- Krista Benedetti, Principal, Halton District School Board
"Anthony's workshops have had a significant impact on our school. He was equally impactful while
working with parents from our community. I would wholeheartedly welcome him back anytime."
- Greg Farrell, Principal, York Region District School Board
"The MOST dynamic speaker I’ve yet to see! Anthony is entertaining, engaging and relatable."
- Antonella Kalaitzis, Guidance Counselor, Peel District School Board
“He is by far the best speaker I have heard in years.”
- Frank Dallacorte, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
Anthony has delivered presentations at over 1,000 schools around the world.
Now he takes everything he has learned from students and shares it with parents:
1. RAISING CONFIDENT KIDS AND RESILIENT TEENS (60 mins)
This is an INTERACTIVE and UPBEAT presentation that gives busy parents practical tools to raise CONFIDENT kids and RESILIENT teens.
- Know how to help a child who is being BULLIED
- Navigating through CONFLICT and BULLYING
- Steps for how to help kids build their own RESILIENCE
- How to get quiet kids to open up and TALK
2. SCREEN TIME AND SOCIAL MEDIA (60 mins)
Anthony delivers a balanced approach to the tricky terrain of screen time and social media.
- Setting realistic boundaries for SCREEN TIME
- The absolute essentials every parent must know about SOCIAL MEDIA
- Why your kids should sign a CONTRACT before they get their first device