"This was the best presentation I have seen in my 22 years in teaching."
- Benny Perrino, Teacher, Halton District School Board
"The students said you were the most charismatic speaker they have ever heard."
- Carol Evans, Guidance Counselor, Toronto District School Board
“He absolutely understands the pressures that teenagers are facing in high schools today."
- Jennifer Meier, Vice Principal, Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
"When Anthony McLean speaks in an assembly of 1500 High School students
they are totally engaged in every word that he says."
- Dan Zaroski, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
"The MOST dynamic speaker I’ve yet to see! Anthony is entertaining, engaging and relatable."
- Antonella Kalaitzis, Guidance Counselor, Peel District School Board
“He is by far the best speaker I have heard in years.”
- Frank Dallacorte, Principal, York Catholic District School Board
UPBEAT and ENTERTAINING
presentations that students love!
Anthony uses HIP-HOP MUSIC and STAND-UP COMEDY to deliver
practical lessons on these topics:
1. BUILDING A POSITIVE CULTURE
Every student plays a role in making their school a safe and welcoming place. In this engaging and lively presentation, Anthony gives students actionable strategies for building a POSITIVE CULTURE at school.
- EMPOWERS BYSTANDERS with practical steps they can take when they see someone being bullied
- Challenges students to “think before you click” when posting content to SOCIAL MEDIA
- Helps students see the damage that SOCIAL BULLYING (gossip, rumours and drama between students) has on school culture
2. BLACK HISTORY MONTH
Anthony celebrates the struggles, adversity, and contributions from people of African descent in our society.
- Calls on students to continue the work of the Civil Rights movement by creating an INCLUSIVE CULTURE
- Shows students that throughout slavery and the Civil Rights movement, there were plenty of ALLIES
- Challenges students to think critically about UNCONSCIOUS BIASES
Watch a clip from the presentation:
3. WELCOME TO HIGH SCHOOL
This is an inspiring presentation for students entering High School. Anthony delivers three main points: work hard, get involved, and make good choices.
- The importance of getting involved in clubs, teams, and extra-curricular activities
- Why choosing the right friends will be one of the most important decisions that students will make
- How working hard and creating good study habits are essential for success
4. CHARACTER AND LEADERSHIP
This is an upbeat talk to motivate student leaders to give their best every day. Leadership gives you influence. Character keeps you grounded. Leadership + Character makes you unstoppable! Let Anthony inspire your student leaders to be the character-first leaders your school needs!